【原创】冲破黑暗(卡贝、惑星存在PARO)

冲破黑暗 / Break Through the Darkness
By:斋原花野
CP:卡卡罗特×贝吉塔
Warning:Major Character Death | Graphic Depictions Of Violence | Out of Character(原定就这些,要是有内容更改我再修订)
备注:
①自己写的龙珠同人,是惑星存在PARO,中间夹带了一丝ABO设定
②不出所料的话每章都有中英双语对照,有翻译错误或用词不当请大家提出,毕竟以我这初中生的水准还写不了高质量的文,各位老师请多多包涵。
③撰写的期间参考了很多同类题材的文章,在此感谢各位前辈们能够写出如此高质量的文供我们后辈欣赏 :rose:
④首发老福特,在这里的版本新添置了Prologue与Epilogue
————————————————————————————————————
二楼开始正文,欢迎评论

1 个赞

我想听一下大家的意见:我每一章的英文版是接着对应的中文版发好呢,还是中文版完结之后再一起发?

“爸,这就是我的弟弟?”

“嗯,你可要保护好卡卡罗特哦,拉蒂兹,你现在是哥哥。”

“他个子好小哦,蜷缩起来就更小了。”

“拉蒂兹你还笑你弟弟,你刚出生的时候也差不多这点大小。”

“切。”

姬内端着一大盘烤肉从厨房走出来,“巴达克、拉蒂兹,来吃饭了!”

“来了!”

❁—❁—❁—❁

“陛下,贝吉塔殿下训练好了,现在在医疗区包扎伤口。”

“干得好,那巴,贝吉塔他有没有偷懒?”

“禀告陛下,贝吉塔王子他非常卖力,属下都差点跟不上了。”

“那就好,去休息吧,那巴,今天就到此为止。”

“爸,我要一个新侍卫。”手臂上还打着绷带的贝吉塔气冲冲地跑到贝吉塔王面前,“那巴他太弱了!”

“好好好,你说你要换谁?”

“我要巴达克。”

贝吉塔王沉思了半分钟,“巴达克他很忙的,他有一个小队要管理,父王怕是没法答应这个请求了,但是巴达克他有一个儿子,年纪和你差不多,贝吉塔你要不考虑考虑?”

“拉蒂兹那个小挫包啊,我才不要呢。”

“巴达克说拉蒂兹这个月当哥哥了,要不什么时候父王让巴达克把他们家小儿子带过来给你看看?”

“哼,只要不是跟拉蒂兹一样的小挫包就行。”

……

在贝吉塔的寝殿里,贝吉塔坐在他的床上,翘着小腿,一脸嫌弃地看着巴达克肩上咿咿呀呀着、伸手要来抓他背后红色披风的小卡卡罗特,“这就是父王说的拉蒂兹的弟弟?长大了还不是挫包一个。”

卡卡罗特突然一脸委屈地盯着贝吉塔看。

“切,连话都不会说,听倒听得懂几句,看来脑子不笨。”

“贝吉塔,这样吧,不如就让巴达克家的小儿子先当你的贴身侍卫,怎么样?”

“随意,只要到时候别被我打的鼻青脸肿、回去哭唧唧的就行。”

“巴达克,你4年后把卡卡罗特送过来可以吗?”

“我没有问题,陛下,我和妻子姬内会负责教育卡卡罗特,让他不要给贝吉塔王子丢脸。”

“卡卡罗特这小家伙聪明的很,我看得出来,巴达克你们家有福了。贝吉塔,去送一下巴达克。”

“哦。”贝吉塔跳下床,目送巴达克离开了皇宫。

TBC

2 个赞

既然没人回复,那我就按着我老福特上的规矩发咯
Prologue

“Hey, Papa, is this my little brother?”

“Of course, Raditz, you have to protect Kakarot well until he has the ability to live alone, you’re the older brother now.”

“He’s so little, and when he curls his body, he looks even smaller.”

“Don’t laugh at your brother, Raditz, you had the same size as him when you were born.”

“Tch.”

Gine came out of the kitchen with a large plate of roasted meat, “Bardock, Raditz, come to have your meal!”

“We’re coming!”

❁—❁—❁—❁

“Your Majesty, Prince Vegeta has finished his training. Now he’s getting his bandages.”

“Well done, Nappa. Did Vegeta slack off his exercise?”

“Pray to Your Majesty, Prince Vegeta is working very hard, and I almost can’t keep up with his training rhythm.”

“Great, Nappa, you can go to rest now, that’s all for today.”

"Dad, I need a new guard."Vegeta, who still had bandages on his arm, ran to King Vegeta angrily. “Nappa is too weak!”

“All right, all right, my honey, who do you want to be your new guard?”

“Bardock, I want Bardock to be my guard.”

King Vegeta thought for a while. “Bardock is very busy these days, for he has a team to manage, I’m afraid that I won’t be able to grant your request. But Bardock has a son as your age, I think you can consider of it for a while.”

“You mean Raditz? He can easily be beaten by me in a second! I don’t want him to be my guard at all.”

“Oh no no no, Bardock told me that Raditz has become an elder brother since this month, shall I order Bardock to bring his younger son here some time?”

“Hm, never mind, as long as the baby is not so weak as Raditz.”

In Vegeta’s dormitory, Vegeta sat on his bed with his legs up, and looked at Bardock’s little Kakarot babbling on his shoulders and reaching out to grab the red cloak of his back, "This is the brother of Raditz that my father said? Maybe when he grows up, he is also a weak one like his brother. ”

Kakarot suddenly stared at Vegeta with a grievance.

“Tch, he can’t even speak, but can understand a little after listening to my words, it seems that his brain is not stupid.”

“Vegeta, how about letting the younger son of the Bardock be your personal guard first?”

“I don’t mind, as long as he won’t get beaten by me and swollen nose and face in the future.”

“Bardock, is it okay for you to send Kakarot over in 4 years?”

“I have no problem, Your Majesty, my wife Gine and I will be responsible for educating Kakarot so that he does not disgrace Prince Vegeta when he is in this palace.”

“Bardock, your little guy is very smart, I can say that you’re blessed with god.”

"Vegeta, go to send Bardock back. "

“Oh.” Vegeta jumped out of his bed and watched Bardock leave the palace.

TBC

3 个赞

点赞:+1:

和老福特上的版本又有修订,欢迎捉虫

偌大的皇宫中,一声清亮的童声打破了清晨的宁静。

“早啊,贝吉塔!”

“早安,卡卡罗特。”

“贝吉塔,今天要做些什么呢?有修炼吗?”卡卡罗特小跑到贝吉塔身边,熟练地挽上了贝吉塔的手臂,身后的尾巴欢快地摆动着。

“嗯,当然。”贝吉塔挽着卡卡罗特继续往餐厅的方向走,尾巴不自觉地和卡卡罗特的尾巴勾在了一起。

到了餐厅,两位小赛亚人风卷残云般消灭了餐桌上堆的两座比小山还高的食物,然后心满意足地手挽手离开了餐厅。

“吉塔,我们是先去图书馆看会儿书呢,还是直接去修炼?”

“先去图书馆吧,不然修炼完马上又要饿了。”

“行啊,吉塔,那我们赶紧走吧,我昨天就看中了一本书呢!”卡卡罗特拉着贝吉塔的手快步走向图书馆。

“我说卡卡罗特啊,你这天天都这么积极地和我去图书馆,也没见你涨多少知识嘛。”

“吉塔,话可不能这么说呀,我可是很认真地在学习!只是我没有你这么好的学习条件罢了,吉塔你还有人专门教,我就只能靠图书馆里的这些书和你啦!”卡卡罗特转过头看着贝吉塔,天真无邪的笑容像耀眼的阳光照进了贝吉塔的心。

贝吉塔的心跳突然被这无形的阳光照得漏了半拍。

到了图书馆里,卡卡罗特两眼放光地奔向几个直顶到天花板的超高书架,想拿最高处的书但身高太矮够不着又不会飞,只好让贝吉塔抱着自己飞到空中拿书。

“卡卡罗特,我觉得我有必要教你怎么飞了。”贝吉塔无奈地在空中抱着卡卡罗特,像伺候个小祖宗一样听着卡卡罗特的“指挥”:

“贝吉塔,帮我拿一下那边那本蓝绿色的书行吗?对就是那本厚的~谢谢吉塔~”

“吉塔,麻烦再拿一下左边那本红的书好不好?啊就是这本!吉塔你真好~”

贝吉塔每次都想破口大骂,但听到最后那句甜言蜜语又骂不出来了。“吉塔”这两个字眼就像夏日薄荷清凉的气味一样在心中荡漾。

可恶,明明自己才是应该被服侍的人,怎么能被比自己小五岁的贴身侍卫牵着鼻子走。

整个早上,贝吉塔行星皇室的图书馆中只有两个面对面安安静静坐着看书的孩子。

贝吉塔心不在焉地翻着书,眼睛全程盯着对面的人儿。

突然卡卡罗特的一缕刘海遮住了他的眼睛,贝吉塔缓缓地伸出右手,将遮住彼方视线的头发向上撩起。

那双清澈明亮的眼睛又露了出来。

贝吉塔的嘴角已经藏不住笑意。

卡卡罗特正好抬起头,看到笑盈盈的贝吉塔更是疑惑。

“吉塔,你在笑什么呀?”

“没什么。”贝吉塔尴尬地将视线收回到书上,却看不进一个字。

“那好吧。”

“卡卡罗特,你……要不要去修炼?我看……时间差不多了。呃,你不想去也无所谓。”

“好呀,我这里马上就看完了,吉塔你再等一会儿可以吗?”

“行吧。”

卡卡罗特看着书又忘了时间,最后还是急着修炼的贝吉塔一把抱起卡卡罗特和书冲进了重力室。

中午的餐厅中,谁都没有看到两个小小的身影。

卡卡罗特和贝吉塔一直修炼到了下午才出重力室,出来的时候两个人互相搀扶着、踉踉跄跄地走到医疗室里接受伤口的包扎与修复。

“嘿,吉塔,今天我打得可真爽,可是你还是比我强呐,不愧是王子。”

“哼,那当然。”

“哈哈,那我要更努力了,争取早日超过你!”

“卡卡罗特,那怎么行!我也会变得更强!”

“那就试试!”

“走着瞧吧!”

两个小赛亚人高高兴兴地碰拳许下承诺,天空也渐渐染上了绯色。

“吉塔,我们去吃饭吧!我又饿了!”

“那走啊,你以为我不饿?”

在大家的欢声笑语中,新的一天即将到来。

❁—❁—❁—❁

“卡卡罗特!快点起床!太阳都晒屁股了!”贝吉塔气鼓鼓地冲到卡卡罗特的房间门口,“嘭”地一声踹开门。

“奇怪,怎么没人……”贝吉塔看着房间里没人,无所顾忌地一屁股坐到了床上。

“吉塔,你是不是在我房间里?”左眼上的战斗力探测仪突然传出卡卡罗特的声音,还有一双好奇的大眼睛仿佛要钻出屏幕。

“是又怎样?”贝吉塔双手交叉,悠闲地晃着腿以演示心里的慌张,身后炸着毛的尾巴完全暴露了它主人的情绪。

“嘻嘻,吉塔你是不是被我吓到了?”

“哪里有?你……你哪只眼睛看到的?”

“看你的尾巴呀,吉塔,上面的毛都竖立起来了。”

“谁叫你突然用探测器喊我的?哼。”

“它有通讯的功能,那不就是能随时随地用的呗,哎呀吉塔你别生气了,我道歉就是了,话说我一会儿回房间要不要给你带点好吃的?”

“你在外面?吃的什么的倒是无所谓,你回来了就好,我正好有事跟你说。”

“好嘞,吉塔你再等一会儿,我马上就回来。”

通话中断后,贝吉塔向后一倒,陷在柔软的被褥中不想起身。躺着躺着,还渐渐进入了梦乡。

❁—❁—❁—❁

“贝吉塔~我回来了~”门外,卡卡罗特拖着一大袋香喷喷的烤肉吃力地敲了敲门。

“吉塔!快开门!是我,卡卡罗特!”

“卡卡罗特?”贝吉塔揉着惺忪的睡眼坐了起来,拖着昏沉的脚步打开了门。

“吉塔,我回来了!找我什么事呀?”卡卡罗特搂着贝吉塔的肩膀,神采飞扬地走进了房间。

“卡卡罗特,关上门,我有重要的事情跟你说。”贝吉塔叹了口气,坐回到床上。

“首先一个好消息,我父王下周要亲自到外星出使一场战斗,大概要一个月才能回来,所以那段时间我们可以想做什么就做什么。”

“哇!这真的是个好消息!”

“其次,一个不算太坏,但也算不上好的消息,在我父王出征那段时间里面,我们要时刻提防着弗利萨的军团,没有了父王,他们更会乱来。”

“吉塔,那个‘弗利萨’是谁?”

“不用管他,反正他就是一个有着军团的大坏蛋,很久以前就将我们赛亚人划入了他的军团里,让我们赛亚人在他手下工作。”

“真是个大坏蛋!”

“先不扯这些有的没的,总之,我们一定要小心点。”

“好。”卡卡罗特拿起一块烤肉大快朵颐起来。

“卡卡罗特,别只光顾着自己吃,给我一块肉,我饿了。”

“给,超好吃的。”卡卡罗特拿出一块很大的肉递给贝吉塔,咸香的气味充斥弥漫在整个房间里。

“吉塔,你还要吗?”卡卡罗特的嘴里塞满了肉,脸颊鼓鼓的像只小仓鼠。

“不用了,我饱了。”贝吉塔双手放在脑后又躺了下去,尾巴舒适地拍打着蓬松的被子。

看着贝吉塔的睡颜,卡卡罗特静悄悄地站起身来洗了个手,再坐在床沿帮贝吉塔掖上被子。

不过,怎么贝吉塔的脸这么红呢。

卡卡罗特掀起贝吉塔的额发,手轻轻地覆在额头上。感受到发烫的皮肤和微微沁出的细汗,卡卡罗特急忙起身去浴室拿湿毛巾。

清凉的湿毛巾贴在头上,减缓了些贝吉塔急促的呼吸。

卡卡罗特舒了口气,搬了把椅子坐在床边,时不时地帮贝吉塔擦着汗。

❁—❁—❁—❁

又过了三个小时,太阳毒辣地照着地面。

贝吉塔的额头越来越烫,卡卡罗特有点慌张。他跑到医疗区,结结巴巴地向前台的大人们解释了情况后找了一个御医飞奔回房间。

“大夫,吉塔……哦不,贝吉塔王子,他怎么样了?”

“没什么大碍,应该是最近有点着凉。等殿下退烧了之后给他多吃点清淡的饮食就好了,出行的话尽量不要出大殿,如果必要的话就多披件外套。”

“好的好的,谢谢大夫!”

等御医离开后,卡卡罗特伏在贝吉塔的耳畔,轻轻地贴了贴红润的脸颊。

“卡卡罗特?”贝吉塔转过头来,眼神迷离,因为缺水而干哑的喉咙咳个不停。

“吉塔,我去给你拿点水喝,不,不要掀被子,要着凉的。”卡卡罗特站起身,及时按住了贝吉塔想要掀被子的手。

“好热……”贝吉塔翻了个身,眯着眼睛看着卡卡罗特。

“对了,吉塔,你想吃点什么吗?我去餐厅里给你带回来呗,刚刚大夫来过了,他说吉塔你这段时间要吃得清淡。”

贝吉塔摇了摇头,“不了,我不饿。”

一分钟后,卡卡罗特端着一杯温水走回床边。贝吉塔撑着身体坐起来,接过水杯一饮而尽。

“吉塔,你真的不想吃饭?”卡卡罗特爬到床上搂住贝吉塔。

“嗯。”贝吉塔靠在卡卡罗特的肩上,昏昏沉沉地差点睡着。

“吉塔,你这样不吃饭真的不行。”卡卡罗特仰头靠在床板上,盯着纯白的天花板发呆。

“吃不下……”贝吉塔慢慢地蹭着卡卡罗特的脖子,呼出的热气吹得卡卡罗特有点痒意。

“别蹭了,吉塔,好痒~”

“卡卡,我嘴巴还是干。”

“咦?吉塔你叫我?”

“嗯。”

“行,吉塔你等一下,我马上去倒水。”

贝吉塔看着蹦蹦跳跳拿着热水瓶倒水的卡卡罗特,“当心点,别烫到手了。”

话音刚落,贝吉塔就听见了卡卡罗特的一声大叫:“啊!烫!”

“怎么搞的!”贝吉塔一急,掀开被子,只穿了一件单衣冲到卡卡罗特身边。

“吉塔,我没事,你赶紧去披件衣服……”卡卡罗特看到冲过来的贝吉塔,急忙把烫伤的手往背后一藏。

“别藏,手给我。”贝吉塔焦急地拉过卡卡罗特的手,“这还叫没事,卡卡罗特?赶紧走,我们去医疗区。”

“吉塔,我一个人去就行了,这……这不是什么大伤,真的没事的。”

贝吉塔不顾自己还在发烧,几乎是用着拖着卡卡罗特的力道步履如飞:“快点,跟我走。”

出了门,一阵寒风吹来,整个走廊里就听见贝吉塔响亮的喷嚏声。

“吉塔,要不你还是回去吧,我能搞定,大夫说了你不能再着凉。”卡卡罗特脱下外套披在贝吉塔身上。

“没事。”贝吉塔吸溜了一下鼻涕,一个爆气抱着卡卡罗特飞向医疗区。

❁—❁—❁—❁

“参见贝吉塔王子!”落地的一瞬间,医疗区里的人们全都齐刷刷地跪了下来。

“免礼,来个专业点的医生,治烫伤的。”

一个医生慢慢站起来走到贝吉塔身旁,接过贝吉塔怀中的卡卡罗特。

“殿下,请允许属下带他去处理一下伤口。”

“知道了,尽快。”

“是。”

“其他人,起来吧。”

“谢殿下。”

贝吉塔没有留在大门口,他跟着卡卡罗特的脚印进了药物室。

药物室的大门已经关闭,贝吉塔进不去,只能透过门缝偷看里面的情况。

卡卡罗特坐在椅子上被医生抹药,碰到伤口的时候硬是咬着牙不吭声,晶莹的泪花却已经挂在了眼角。

贝吉塔看着这一幕,真是又心疼又想笑。

过了5分钟,卡卡罗特吸着鼻涕从药物室里走了出来,眼睛红肿着。

“卡卡罗特,好了吗?”

“痛……”

“别哭了。”

“嗯。”

“贝吉塔殿下,卡卡罗特的烫伤情况不是特别严重,只要每天涂两次这个药膏就行了。”

“不是有那个治疗仓里面的恢复液吗?用它不就好了?”

“殿下,您不知道,最近战争频繁,每天都有伤员回来接受治疗,这治疗液用给他们也快不够了,有治疗液的话我们一定会优先考虑的。”

“行吧,幸好问题不大。”贝吉塔拉上卡卡罗特的手,肩并肩走出了医疗区。

TBC

2 个赞

本人眼神不太好,欢迎捉虫,语法或用词不当欢迎指出
1-1

In the vast palace, a clear child’s voice broke the silence of the morning.

“Good morning, Vegeta!”

“Good morning, Kakarot.”

“Vegeta, what are you going to do today? Is there any practice?” Kakarot trotted to Vegeta’s side, skillfully took Vegeta’s arm, and his tail wagged happily behind him.

“Well, of course.” Vegeta continued to walk in the direction of the restaurant holding Kakarot, and his tail unconsciously hooked up with Kakarot’s tail.

When they arrived at the restaurant, the two little Saiyans swept away the two foods piled on the table that were almost higher than a hill, and then left the restaurant arm in arm contentedly.

“Geta, shall we go to the library to read for a while first, or go directly to practice?”

“Go to the library first, or you’ll be hungry again immediately after practicing.”

“OK, Geta, then let’s hurry. I took a fancy to a book yesterday!” Kakarot took Vegeta’s hand and walked quickly to the library.

“Kakarot, I wonder you are so active that you go to the library with me every day, but I haven’t seen how much knowledge you have gained.”

"Geta, you can’t say that. I’m studying very seriously! It’s just that I don’t have such good learning conditions. You still have someone to teach you, but I can only rely on those books in the library and you! " Kakarot turned to look at Vegeta, and his innocent smile shone into Vegeta’s heart like dazzling sunshine.

Vegeta’s heartbeat was suddenly missed by the invisible sunlight.

In the library, Kakarot ran to several super-high bookshelves with flashing eyes. He wanted to take the books at the top, but his height was too short to reach and he couldn’t fly, so he had to let Vegeta hold himself and fly into the air to take the books.

“Kakarot, I think it is necessary for me to teach you how to fly.” Vegeta reluctantly held Kakarot in the air, listening to Kakarot’s “command” like a servant:

“Vegeta, can you help me with that blue-green book over there? That’s the thick book~ thanks Geta~”

“Geta, could you please take the red book on the left again? Ah, this is it! It’s very kind of you, Geta~”

Vegeta wanted to swear every time, but when he heard the last few sweet words, he couldn’t scold the little Saiyan again. The word “Geta” rippled in his heart like the cool smell of summer mint.

Damn it, it’s clear that I am the one who should be served, how can I be arbitrarily dominated by a personal guard who is five years younger than me.

In the whole morning, there were only two children sitting quietly and reading in the library of Vegeta planetary royal family.

Vegeta absently turned over the book, staring at the opposite person all the time.

Suddenly a wisp of Kakarot’s bangs covered his eyes, and Vegeta slowly stretched out his right hand and lifted up the hair that covered the other side’s line of sight.

Those clear and bright eyes are exposed again.

Vegeta’s mouth has been unable to hide his smile.

Kakarot just looked up and saw the grinning Vegeta even more confused.

“Geta, what are you laughing at?”

“Nothing.” Vegeta awkwardly withdrew his eyes to the book, but couldn’t read a word.

“All right.”

"Kakarot, do you … want to practice now? I think it’s about time. Well, it doesn’t matter if you don’t want to go. "

“Ok, I’ll finish reading here soon. Geta, could you please wait a little longer?”

“No problem.”

Kakarot looked at the book and lost track of time. Finally, Vegeta, who was in a hurry to practice, picked up Kakarot and the book and rushed into the gravity chamber.

At noon in the restaurant, no one saw the two small figures.

Kakarot and Vegeta have been uniting until the afternoon to get out of the gravity chamber. When they came out, they helped each other and stumbled to the clinic to receive the dressing and repair of the wound.

“Hey, Geta, I had a great time today, but you are still better than me. You are worthy of being a prince.”

“Hum, of course.”

“Haha, then I have to work harder and try to surpass you as soon as possible!”

"Kakarot, that can’t happen! I will also become stronger! "

“Then try it!”

“Let’s wait and see!”

The two little Saiyans happily punched and made a promise, and the sky gradually became crimson.

"Geta, let’s go to dinner, shall we? I’m hungry again! "

“Sure, don’t you think I’m hungry?”

In everyone’s laughter, a new day is coming.

❁—❁—❁—❁

“Kakarot! Get up quickly! Rise and shine! ”Furiously, Vegeta rushed to Kakarot’s room and opened the door with a bang.

“I wonder why no one is in…”Seeing that the room was empty, Vegeta sank down on the bed without scruple.

“Geta, are you in my room?”The scouter over his left eye suddenly heard Kakarot’s voice, and a pair of large, curious eyes seemed to pop out of the screen.

“So what if it is?”Vegeta folded his arms and waved his legs leisurely to hide his panic, his tails blowed up behind himself and reveal its owner’s emotions completely.

“Hee hee, Geta, am I scaring you?”

“What the hell is that? How… How did you see my moods?”

“Look at your tail, Geta. It’s bristling up.”

“Who told you to call me out of the blue with your scouter?”

“It has the function of communication, so it can be used anytime and anywhere. Oh, Geta, don’t be angry, I just apologize, and I’ll go back to my room later, can I bring you something delicious?”

“It doesn’t matter what the food is, as long as you’re back. I have something to tell you.”

“All right, Geta, just wait a minute. I’ll be right back.”

When the call went dead, Vegeta fell back and sank into the soft bedding. Lying down, but also gradually fell asleep.

❁—❁—❁—❁

“Vegeta, I’m back!” Kakarot knocked on the door, dragging a large bag of delicious roast meat.

“Geta! Open the door quickly! It’s me, Kakarot!”

"Kakarot? " Vegeta sat up, rubbing his bleary eyes, and shuffled the door open.

“Geta, I’m back! What’s up?” Kakarot came into the room with his arms around Vegeta’s shoulders in high spirit.

“Kakarot, close the door. I have something important to say to you.” Vegeta sighed and sat back down on the bed.

“First of all, the good news is that my father himself is going on a mission to another planet next week. He won’t be back for about a month, so we can do whatever we want during that time.”

“Wow! This is really good news!”

“Second, not so bad, but not good news either. While my father is at war, we’ll be on our guard against Frieza’s army. Without my father, they may do something worse to us Saiyans.”

“Geta, who’s that Frieza?”

“Never mind him. He is a bad man with legions. Long ago he put us Saiyans in his legions and put us Saiyans to work under him.”

"What a wretch! "

“All that aside, we must be careful with them.”

“Okay.” Kakarot picked up a roast and ate it.

“Kakarot, don’t eat for yourself. Give me a piece of meat. I’m hungry.”

“Here, it’s delicious.” Kakarot held out a large piece of meat and handed it to Vegeta. The salty smell filled the room.

“Geta, do you want more?” Kakarot’s mouth was full of meat and his cheeks puffed out like a little hamster.

“No, I’m full.” Vegeta lay down again with his hands behind his head, and the tail was beating comfortably against the fluffy quilt.

Looking at Vegeta’s sleeping face, Kakarot stood up quietly, washed his hands, and sat down on the edge of the bed to tuck Vegeta in.

But Vegeta’s face was so red.

Kakarot lifted Vegeta’s forelock and put his hand gently over his forehead. Feeling the hot skin and the faint sweat, Kakarot hurried to get a wet towel from the bathroom.

The cool wet towel pressed to his head slowed Vegeta’s breathing.

Karkarot took a sigh of relief and sat down on the edge of the bed, wiping Vegeta’s sweat from time to time.

❁—❁—❁—❁

For another three hours, the sun beat down on the ground.

Vegeta’s forehead became hotter and hotter, and Kakarot panicked. He ran to the medical area, stammered to explain the situation to the adults at the front desk, and rushed back to his room with a royal physician.

“Doctor, Geta… Oh no, Prince Vegeta, how is he now?”

“Nothing serious, I think he has had a cold recently. When your Highness’s fever is gone, give him more light food. Try not to go out of the hall, and wear more coats if necessary.”

“Yes, yes, thank you, doctor!”

When the physician had left, Kakarot leaned over Vegeta’s ear and gently touched his rosy cheek.

“Kakarot?” Vegeta turned his head, eyes misted, his throat dry from lack of water coughing.

“Geta, I’m going to get you some water. No, don’t throw up the covers, you may catch a cold again.” Kakarot stood up just in time to hold Vegeta’s hand as it tried to lift the covers.

“I’m so hot…” Vegeta rolled over and squinted at Kakarot.

“By the way, Geta, would you like something to eat? I’ll go to the dining-room and bring it back for you. The doctor has just been here, and he said you should eat light during these days, Geta.”

Vegeta shook his head. “No, I’m not hungry.”

A minute later, Kakarot walked back to the bed with a glass of warm water. Vegeta sat up, propped up, took the glass and gulped it down.

“Geta, are you sure you don’t want to eat anything?” Kakarot climbed onto the bed and put his arms around Vegeta.

“Yeah.” Vegeta leaned on Kakarot’s shoulder, drowsy and almost asleep.

“Geta, you can’t skip your meals like this.” Kakarot leaned his head back on the plank of the bed and stared at the pure white ceiling.

“I don’t have any appetite…” Slowly Vegeta rubbed Kakarot’s neck, the heat of his breath tickling Kakarot.

“Stop rubbing, Geta. It itches.”

“Kaka, my mouth is still dry.”

“Em? Geta, did you call me?”

“Hum.”

“All right, Geta, wait a minute. I’ll get some water for you.”

Vegeta looked at Kakarot, who was bouncing around with a hot water bottle. “Be careful you don’t burn your hands.”

As he spoke, Vegeta heard Kakarot shouting, “Ouch! Hot!”

“What the hell!” Anxiously, Vegeta threw back the covers and rushed to Kakarot’s side in a single pajamas.

“Geta, I’m fine, just go put some clothes on…” Kakarot hid his scalded hand behind his back when he saw Vegeta rushing toward him.

“Don’t hide. Give me your hand.” Vegeta took Kakarot’s hand anxiously. “Look at your hand, Kakarot, you said that was fine, Huh? Come on, let’s go to the medical area.”

“Geta, I can go alone, it’s… It’s not a big injury, it’s really okay.”

Vegeta, despite his fever, was almost dragging Kakarot along with his feet. “Come on, follow me.”

Outside the door, a cold wind blew in and Vegeta’s loud sneezing was heard throughout the corridor.

“Geta, you’d better go back to my room, I can handle it. The doctor said you shouldn’t catch any more cold.” Kakarot took off his coat and put it over Vegeta.

“It’s all right.” Vegeta sniffed his nose and burst his energy while carrying Kakarot toward the medical area.

"Serene Highness! " At the moment of landing, all the people in the medical area knelt down in unison.

“No need to salute, come to a professional doctor, for burn treatment.”

A doctor slowly got up and walked over to Vegeta and took Kakarot from Vegeta’s arms.

“Your Highness, please allow me to take him to his wounds.”

“I see. As soon as possible.”

“Understood.”

“Everyone else, stand up.”

“Thank you, my Highness.”

Vegeta did not stay at the gate. He followed Kakarot’s footsteps into the medicine room.

The door to the medicine room was closed, and Vegeta could not get in, but peeked through the crack.

Kakarot was sitting in a chair being medicated by the physician, and when he touched the wound, Kakarot just clenched his teeth and said nothing, but the crystal tears were hanging in the corners of his eyes.

Vegeta watched the scene with a mixture of sympathy and laughter.

Five minutes later, Kakarot emerged from the medicine room sniffling, his eyes red and swollen.

"Kakarot, is it alright?

“It’s painful…”

“Don’t cry.”

“Okay.”

“Prince Vegeta, Kakarot’s burns are not particularly severe. Just apply this ointment twice a day.”

“Isn’t there recovery fluid from the healing chamber? Why don’t you use it?”

“Your Highness, we’re very sorry, these days the war is frequent, the wounded are almost coming back every day for treatment, this cure fluid for them is running out, if there is a cure fluid, we will certainly give priority.”

“Well, fortunately it wasn’t urgent.” Vegeta took Kakarot’s hand and walked out of the medical area shoulder to shoulder.

TBC

“巴达克,我听说贝吉塔王子是个omega。”在巴达克的家里,姬内焦急地踱步着,而她的丈夫正坐在椅子上清洁着他的战斗力探测器。
“好吧,我不觉得这是个什么能令人大吃一惊的消息。”
“巴达克,你说这话是什么意思?我们卡卡罗特是个alpha,万一哪天那个omega王子发情了找到我们卡卡罗特作为终身伴侣怎么办?”
“冷静点,姬内,只要这个世界上还有比卡卡罗特更强大的alpha,我们就不用为卡卡罗特和贝吉塔王子的事情担忧。”
“我不这么认为,而且我还听说最近卡卡罗特在宫中和贝吉塔王子连最基本的距离都没有保持,两个人还在互相叫昵称。哎,这个没大没小的卡卡罗特。”
“什么?姬内,那消息是真的吗?”巴达克突然从椅子上跳起来,还差点因此掀翻了桌子。
“我不确定,这是别人告诉我的。”
“姬内,我决定了,我要去宫中住几天。该死的,卡卡罗特,准备好接受你爸的教训吧!”
“稍安勿躁,巴达克!对于卡卡罗特来说要明白宫中的规矩还有点太早了,况且贝吉塔王子一点也不恼火。相反他表现得很高兴。”
“什么鬼……怎么可能?”
“所以我说,巴达克,我不觉得你去皇宫里住是件多么重要的事情,目前的事态还没有失控。”
“不,我还是有些话得嘱咐下卡卡罗特。”
“关于alpha和omega的事情?”
“确实。”
“那我要和你一起去。”
“好吧,那我们什么时候动身?明天是否妥当?”
“依我看来,还是后天出发会更好。”
“行,那我会联络一下贝吉塔王的。”

❁—❁—❁—❁

当卡卡罗特和贝吉塔手牵手走在花园里沐浴阳光的时候,正好迎上带着行李的巴达克夫妇。
“卡卡罗特!在贝吉塔王子面前给我注意点你的言行举止!把手放下!”巴达克看到两个小孩亲密的样子,瞬间意识到那天姬内说她听到的消息的确是事实,于是气不打一处来,冲着卡卡罗特吼了一句。
“欸?爸?”
“还知道我是你老子啊?过来!”
“爸,我错了……”卡卡罗特放下贝吉塔的手,低着头走向他父母面前。
“你过分了,卡卡罗特。”
“爸爸……我真的错了……别打我行不行……”
“卡卡罗特,这是原则性问题,你今天逃不过一顿打了。”巴达克眉头紧皱,抓住卡卡罗特的手臂就要开始打屁股。
“巴达克侍卫长①,作为当事人之一,我觉得这并不是什么原则性问题。”贝吉塔快速走过来,把卡卡罗特从巴达克手中夺回来,还轻轻揉了两下卡卡罗特被捏红的手臂。
“贝吉塔王子……”
“卡卡罗特,我们回去吧,还是你想去趟图书馆再回去?”
“今天就算了吧,吉塔,我好像没什么心情看书。”
“行啊,我们回去,正好我累了。”
说完,贝吉塔狠狠瞪了巴达克一眼,随后带着卡卡罗特走回了寝宫。

两小只离开后,巴达克和姬内面面相觑。
“巴达克,你看见了吗……贝吉塔王子和卡卡罗特……”
“贝吉塔王怎么教育他儿子的啊!他知道他儿子和我家卡卡罗特这个下级战士待在一块儿吗!”
姬内拍着巴达克的背,“冷静点,巴达克,小孩子之间这种关系很正常,他们长大了自然会懂得,快点,我们还要放行李呢。”

❁—❁—❁—❁

到了晚上,吃过晚饭,巴达克和姬内来到卡卡罗特的房间里。
“妈妈!”卡卡罗特从书中抬起头,奔到姬内的怀抱里,软软的黑发散发着清香。
“宝贝啊,自己一个人在皇宫里的这些日子,想不想爸爸妈妈啊?”姬内把卡卡罗特举过头顶,看着她可爱的小儿子。
“嗯!”
巴达克稳稳地把卡卡罗特接到怀里,轻轻捏着小儿子柔软的脸颊:“卡卡罗特,我和你妈妈这次过来,是想叮嘱你一些事的。”
“仔细听,都是些重要事。”
“好。”
巴达克把卡卡罗特放到床上,“第一件事,也是我希望你能时刻铭记在心的,在这个皇宫中,一定要谨言慎行,尤其是在对贝吉塔殿下还有贝吉塔王说话的时候,切忌没大没小。”
“第二件事,宝贝,你知道自己是个alpha吗?”
“不知道,alpha是什么啊?”
“性别的一种,是除了男生和女生之外的另一种性别分法。”
“好神奇啊,那我为什么是alpha?”
“宝贝,这是你一出生就被检测出来的结果,一般我们改变不了,但也会有极少数的人因为各种原因改变了性别。总而言之,宝贝,按照你的alpha性别看,你应该会很强。”
“那吉塔是什么呢?他也很强欸,他也是alpha吗?”
“听着,宝贝,这件事最好不要传出去,贝吉塔殿下,他是一个omega。根据目前的性别看,他即使到达了omega中的顶尖水平,也不一定达得到alpha们的顶尖水平。”
听着姬内的话,卡卡罗特不禁联想到前两天贝吉塔发高烧时的样子。
omega原来是很柔弱的吗?
“妈妈,但是我和吉塔修炼的时候并没有感觉我们两个有很大的实力差啊,这又是什么原因呢?”
“宝贝,虽然现在可能你们都没什么感觉,但是等到性别分化的那个时候,有些人之间的差距就会变得很大很大,到时候还是要看你们的身体素质如何。”
卡卡罗特似懂非懂地点了点头。

在卡卡罗特和他的父母谈话的时候,贝吉塔一个人偷偷跑到了重力室修炼。
“可恶!为什么我是个omega!凭什么!?”
对着一帮可怜的栽培人一通发泄后,贝吉塔的心中舒畅了不少,又靠着茂密草丛的掩护溜回了房间。
要是被那个有点傻不拉几的卡卡罗特发现自己病还没好就跑了出来,自己不知道要被怎么“说教”呢。
生个病没什么大不了的,赛亚人的身体结实得很,大惊小怪完全没必要。

不幸的是,贝吉塔刚到离寝宫不到100米的地方,就撞上了走路不长眼的卡卡罗特。
“吉塔,你怎么又出来了?大夫不是让你不要出寝宫的吗?”
贝吉塔有点心虚,但为了掩饰仍然不依不饶地反问:“我……我出来透透气怎么了?”
“现在是晚上,吉塔,气温和白天的时候是完全不一样的,而且你又穿得那么少。”
“再穿外套的话真的很热,卡卡罗特。”
“赶紧回去,吉塔,要是你的病一直好不了,我要付大部分责任的。”
“好吧。”

❁—❁—❁—❁

洗漱过后,卡卡罗特拿起一本书坐到了床上。
窗外,皎洁的明月已经不知不觉爬上了树梢,在夜空中发出微弱的光芒。
白天发生的不愉快,就这么忘掉吧。

TBC

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
注释:
①巴达克侍卫长:这个设定是不知道从哪里看过来的,但又觉得没什么逻辑问题就用了,如果之前有同样用到这个设定的作者感到侵权或有冒犯,我在这里表示深深的歉意。

2 个赞

2-2

“Bardock, I’ve heard that Prince Vegeta is an omega.”In Bardock’s house, Gine walked around anxiously, and her husband was sitting on the chair and cleaning his scouter.

“Well, that’s not such surprising news, I think.”

“Bardock, what do you mean? In case one day the omega prince is in heat and finds our son as a lifelong mate?”

“Just be calm, Gine, as long as there is an alpha stronger than Kakarot, we don’t have to worry about Kakarot and Prince Vegeta.”

“I don’t think so. And I have also heard that Kakarot hardly kept even the most basic distance to Prince Vegeta in the palace recently, and the two are still calling each other nicknames. Ah, this naughty Kakarot, always make us worried about him.”

“What? Is that true, Gine?”Bardock jumped up from his chair and nearly knocked over the table.

“I’m not sure. Someone else told me that.”

“Gine, I have decided that I’m going to the palace for a few days. Damn it, ready to be taught a lesson from your dad, Kakarot!”

“Calm down, Bardock! Kakarot is a little bit too young to understand the rules in the palace, and Prince Vegeta wasn’t annoyed at all. Instead he seemed to be very delighted these days.”

“What the hell… How can this sort of things happen! I can easily get my execution if Kakarot made King Vegeta annoyed.”

“Bardock, I don’t think it’s necessary for you to stay there for some time. Everything is under control nowadays.”

“No, I still have something to tell Kakarot.”

“About alphas and omegas?”

“Exactly.”

“Then I have to go with you.”

“Alright. When should we leave? Shall we leave tomorrow?”

“On my point of view, the day after tomorrow is probably a better choice.”

“Okay. Now I’ll contact King Vegeta about that.”

❁—❁—❁—❁

As Kakarot and Vegeta walked hand in hand in the garden soaking up the sun, they met the Bardocks with their luggage.

“Kakarot! Mind your manners in front of Your Highness! Put your hands down!” Bardock, seeing the closeness of the two children, realized in a moment that what Gine had said she had heard that day was true. He snapped and shouted at Kakarot.

“Hey? Dad?”

“You know I’m your dad? Come here!”

“Dad, I was sorry…” Kakarot dropped Vegeta’s hand and walked over to his parents with his head bowed.

“You are out of line, Kakarot.”

“Dad… I was really, really sorry… Please don’t beat me…”

“This is a matter of principle, Kakarot. You won’t escape from a beating today.” Bardack frowned as he grabbed Kakarot’s arm and began to spank him.

“Sir Bardock①, as the person concerned, I don’t think this is a matter of principle.” Vegeta quickly came over and snatched Kakarot from Bardock’s grasp, gently rubbing Kakarot’s pinched arm for a few times.

“Your Highness…”

“Shall we go back, Kakarot, or do you want to go to the library?”

“Let’s go back now, Geta, maybe we can go to the library tomorrow. I don’t seem to be in the mood for reading.”

“All right, let’s go back. I’m tired.”

Vegeta glared at Bardock and walked back to his chamber with Karkarot.

Bardock and Gine looked at each other as the two children left.

"Bardock, did you see that… Prince Vegeta and Kakarot… Are they hanging out for a ‘date’? "

“How did King Vegeta teach his son! Does he know that his son is playing happily with a third-class guard?”

Gine patted Bardock on the back. “Take a deep breath, Bardock, it’s a normal relationship between children. They’ll understand when they grow up. Hurry up, we have bags to put down.” "

❁—❁—❁—❁

In the evening, after dinner, Bardock and Gine went to Karkarot’s room.

"Mummy! " Kakarot lifted his head from the book and ran into Gine’s arms, his soft black hair smelling fresh.

“Darling, don’t you miss Mom and Dad when you are alone in the palace?” Gine held Kakarot above her head and looked at her lovely little son.

“Yeah!”

Bardock took Kakarot steadily into his arms and gently squeezed his young son’s soft cheek. “Kakarot, your mother and I have come here to tell you something.”

“Listen carefully. These are important things.”

“Okay.”

Bardock put Kakarot to bed. “The first thing, and one that I hope you will always keep in mind, is that you must be very careful in your words and actions in this palace, especially when speaking to Prince Vegeta and King Vegeta.”

“Second thing, honey, did you know you are an alpha?”

“I don’t know, what is an alpha?”

“It’s another gender division besides boys and girls.”

“That’s amazing, then why am I alpha?”

“Honey, this is something that was detected when you were born, and we can’t usually change it, but there are very few people who change their gender for various reasons. All in all, darling, with your alpha sex, you can be strong.”

“So what is Geta? He’s strong, too. Is he an alpha?”

“Listen, honey, you had better not leak out this. Prince Vegeta is an omega. Based on his current gender, even if he gets to the top of omega, he may not get to the top of alpha.”

As he listened to Gine’s words, Kakarot could not help thinking of Vegeta’s high fever the other day.

Did omega used to be very weak?

“Mom, but Geta and I didn’t feel that we had a big difference in strength when we were fighting. What’s the reason?”

“Honey, none of you may feel anything right now, but when it comes to the day of gender division, the difference between some of you will be very, very big, depending on your physical fitness.”

Karkarot nodded vaguely.

Vegeta sneaked away to the gravity chamber alone while Karkarot was talking to his parents.

“Damn it! Why am I an omega! Why! ?”

After venting against a group of poor growers, when Vegeta felt better, he slipped back into the room under the cover of the thick grass.

"I don’t know how I would be preached if the somewhat foolish Kakarot found out that he was still ill and ran away. Vegeta thought.

It’s not a big deal to be sick. The Saiyans are so strong that there’s no reason to make a fuss.

Unfortunately, Vegeta ran into Kakarot, who was walking carelessly, when he was less than 100 meters from his bedroom,.

“Geta, why are you out again? Didn’t the doctor tell you not to leave your room?”

Vegeta was a little guilty, but he tried to hide it by saying, “Why… Why can’t I come out for some air?”

“It’s late, Geta, the temperature is totally different from the daytime, and you’re wearing so little.”

“It’s really hot with a coat on, Kakarot.”

“Hurry back, Geta. If you don’t get better, I’ll be responsible for most of it.”

“All right.”

❁—❁—❁—❁

After washing, Kakarot picked up a book and sat down on the bed.

Outside the window, the bright moon has imperceptibly climbed the treetops, emitting a faint light in the dark sky.

All the unpleasant things that happened during the day, just forget about it.

TBC

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

①This is a setting I learned from other fanfictions, I used it here just because it has no logical problems to me. If there are previous authors who also used this setting before feel infringed or offended, I just apologize.

空旷的飞船发射坪上,贝吉塔王摸着贝吉塔的头发告别。后面一队伍的士兵站着整齐的队列等待走上飞船。

“贝吉塔,父王马上要去前线一趟,我已经配了好几个管家打理你的日常,不用担心。”

“好,注意安全。”

“那父王走了哦。”

“知道了,再见。”

看着贝吉塔王一步步走上飞船,虽然贝吉塔表面上没有任何感情波动,实际上心里的小人早就跳起了舞。

他等这一天等好久了。

卡卡罗特站在贝吉塔旁边,头靠过来小声喃喃道:“贝吉塔,我们接下来要干什么?我想去图书馆借几本书看。”

“行啊,我也有几本资料书要借。”

“对了,吉塔,我能不能和你一起上课?”

“我问一下我老师,他要是同意了你也来。”

“真好,我早就想和吉塔一起学习了,每天等在门外的感觉好难受。”

“卡卡你……在我上课的时候一直等在门外?”

“是啊,我有几次从门缝中看吉塔上课,发现你在认真地看着书听讲,也就没再看下去,我不想打扰吉塔上课让你分心。”

“……”贝吉塔张了张嘴,想说什么却又不知道说什么。

等到船队完全离开了视线之后,停机坪上的人们纷纷回到自己的岗位上继续工作。卡卡罗特和贝吉塔在退散的人群中走到了图书馆里。

在座位上,卡卡罗特好奇地凑到贝吉塔身边,“吉塔,你要用的资料有些啥啊?”

“关于外星的文学和历史,还有工商业的发展史。”

“好可怕。”

“这只是冰山一角呢。”

一个侍从突然跑过来,无意扰乱了卡卡罗特和贝吉塔的节奏。“贝吉塔王子,前线发来消息,弗利萨的军队不知为何突然要明天到访贝吉塔行星,刚才陛下已经通知属下让王子殿下当心一点,最好快速集结上一切的战斗力以防万一。”

贝吉塔的眉毛皱了一下,“我知道了,没有什么事的话就退下吧,我还有私事要处理。”

侍从惶惶地按照要求退下了,不敢在图书馆门口多留一秒。

“什么狗屁弗利萨,父王前脚刚走他后脚就跑到贝吉塔行星上作妖,这野心已经写在脸上了,是个傻子都能看出来。”

“吉塔,我能去战斗吗?”

“卡卡罗特,听好,我马上就联系巴达克侍卫长和你妈妈,你不能和我一起留在这里,这样太危险了。”

“不!我要和你一起,吉塔!”

“不行。”贝吉塔摇摇头,神情立马严肃了起来。“我刚刚看到一个星球,那里的环境很不错,也比较偏僻,弗利萨军一般不会找到那里。而且那里原居民的战斗力很弱,基本不用担心生存问题。”

“我不是在担心这个,吉塔!你要是不走我也不走!”

“不许任性,卡卡罗特。这次弗利萨不管是想要对我们赛亚人扩大招兵范围还是另有图谋,我们两个必须有一个保住。”

卡卡罗特带着哭腔“指控”着贝吉塔,“吉塔你……你不也是在任性嘛……”一想到要与朋友分别就忍不住掉眼泪的卡卡罗特怎么也想不到,贝吉塔会做出如此残忍的决定。

「卡卡罗特他怎么哭了……他以为我想以弗利萨为借口把他流放到其他星球吗?这已经是无奈之举了,如果弗利萨不来的话我至于吗?」

“不许哭,要是弗利萨不乱来的话我不会这么干的。”

卡卡罗特眼眶泛红,抽抽搭搭地看着贝吉塔,“吉塔你、你是不是嫌我烦了,不要我了,所以吉塔要以那个弗利萨为借口,把我丢弃到别的星球去!”

“够了!”贝吉塔一声怒喝,拍桌而起,留下了哭得开始打嗝的卡卡罗特。

贝吉塔漫无目的地在皇宫中漫步,渐渐有点后悔跟卡卡罗特因为误解而吵架的事情。

事到如今,是要回去跟卡卡罗特道歉并取得原谅?该死的自尊心告诉贝吉塔,他不可能这么做。

贝吉塔第一次感到如此后悔。

他发誓,以后不要再因为自尊心再伤人了,尤其是卡卡罗特。

沉思了一会儿,贝吉塔动身独自前往巴达克夫妇的家。

出皇宫的一路上有千万百姓迎接,还有热情的赛亚人给他们的小王子送上好吃的东西。

着急的贝吉塔一一谢绝了他们的好意,他不能在这些杂事上浪费一分钟。

到了巴达克家里,姬内连忙给贝吉塔倒了满满一杯白水,而巴达克拉开一张椅子坐下,示意贝吉塔坐到沙发上。

贝吉塔谢过白水,同样拉开一张椅子坐下,和巴达克面对面。

“王子殿下,请问您今日来访属下的寒舍,有何吩咐?”

“巴达克侍卫长,你想必应该已经知道了吧,弗利萨,明天要带着军队到我们贝吉塔行星,父王刚走之后我就收到了消息,所以我需要你,还有你夫人的力量。”

“殿下,我夫人不擅长战斗,如果需要上前线的话,属下一人前往便可。”

“不,巴达克侍卫长,我不是这个意思。我,是需要你们今天晚上把卡卡罗特送走,不要让他再留在危险的地方。”

“把卡卡罗特送走?可以,但是目的地在哪里?”

“我思考了很久,最终发现了一个好地方,叫地球。那里整体的自然环境很好,原住民的战斗力也不高,卡卡罗特在那里应该能活下去。”

“那如果弗利萨只是来发放武器的呢?那我们是不是要把卡卡罗特接回来?”

“可以。”贝吉塔抿了一口白水。

“属下明白了,晚上我就去把卡卡罗特带回来送往地球。”

“不用晚上,现在我就联系卡卡罗特让他过来。”

卡卡罗特打开家门,脸色凝重地盯着贝吉塔看。

“卡卡罗特,别抱怨了,我和你父母已经在这件事上达成了共识。”

“哦。”

巴达克看着别扭的贝吉塔和卡卡罗特,事态越发紧急,也无心再管发生了什么。

贝吉塔又抿了一口水,招手示意卡卡罗特跟着他出去,“卡卡罗特,过来,我再跟你说两句话。”

卡卡罗特极不情愿地跟着贝吉塔的脚步走到了大街上。

“卡卡罗特,关于在图书馆里的事,我要和你道个歉。”

“不用道歉,吉塔,我也想通了,应该是我道歉才对,对不起,是我多想了。”

贝吉塔怔了一下。

卡卡罗特吃吃地伸出手,在贝吉塔的眼前晃了晃。

“早就原谅你啦,吉塔。不过一想到我们要分开,还是挺难过的。”

卡卡罗特,要是弗利萨不来贝吉塔行星的话,我又怎么会舍得让你一个人去那么偏僻的地方?

❁—❁—❁—❁

夜晚,空旷的原野上,贝吉塔、巴达克和姬内围在球形飞船周围,向舱内的卡卡罗特说着道别语。

“记住,卡卡罗特,一定要活下去啊。”

“宝贝,一定要记得爸爸妈妈哦。”

“卡卡罗特,到了就发宇宙邮件给我,具体操作我教过你的,你也发过的。我随时等着你的回信。”

“好的,爸爸妈妈还有吉塔都注意安全呐。”

“不用担心我们,卡卡罗特,你一个人在地球,绝对要注意安全。”

说着说着,载着卡卡罗特的飞船缓缓从地面上浮起,吹起了湖面的一片涟漪。

星月交辉的天空之上,卡卡罗特的飞船以一个稳定的速度朝着地球前进。

“卡卡罗特!”姬内朝着飞船远去的方向大喊一声,随后把脸埋在手里大哭。

巴达克举起右手把姬内搂到怀里,默默地看着球形飞船消失在漫天的繁星之中。

贝吉塔站在后面,偷偷地转过头抹了把眼泪。

TBC

1 个赞

3-2

On the empty launch pad, King Vegeta touched Vegeta’s hair to say goodbye. A line of soldiers behind stood in neat formation waiting to board the ship.

“Vegeta, Father is going to the front soon. I have made several housekeepers take care of your daily affairs during these days. Don’t worry.”

“Okay, be safe.”

“Then I’ll leave now.”

“I see, goodbye.”

Watching King Vegeta step by step onto the ship, Vegeta behaved as calmly as usual, though he was almost going crazy with joy indeed.

He’s been waiting for this day for a long time.

Kakarot stood next to Vegeta, leaning his head and whispering, “Vegeta, what are we going to do next? I want to borrow some books from the library.”

“Sure, I’ve got some sourcebooks to borrow, too.”

“By the way, Geta, can I have classes with you?”

“I’ll ask my teacher, and if he says yes, you can come too.”

“That’s great. I’ve been wanting to study with Geta for a long time. I feel terrible waiting outside the door every day.”

“Kaka, you… are waiting outside the door during my class?”

“Yes, I watched you having lessons through the crack in the door a few times, and I found you were reading your book carefully, so I stopped peeking. I didn’t want to distract you from your lessons, Geta.”

“…” Vegeta opened his mouth, trying to say something but didn’t know what to say.

When the fleet was completely out of sight, people on the tarmac returned to their jobs. Kakarot and Vegeta walked into the library amid the retreating crowd.

In his seat, Kakarot leaned over to Vegeta curiously. “Geta, what kind of information do you need?”

“The literature and history of aliens, and the development of their industry and commerce.”

“Terrible.”

“This is just the tip of the iceberg.”

A servant suddenly ran up and unintentionally disrupted Kakarot and Vegeta. “Prince Vegeta, news has come from the front. Frieza’s army will arrive on Planet Vegeta tomorrow for some reason. Your Majesty has just told us to be careful, and it’s best to get everything together fast just in case.”

Vegeta’s eyebrows frowned. “I see. If it’s all right, just step aside. I have personal affairs to deal with.”

The servant was too frightened to remain at the entrance of the library a second longer.

“What a fart Frieza, he’s gone to make trouble on Planet Vegeta right after my father left. He’s got his ambition written all over his face, even a fool can see it clearly.”

"Geta, can I go to fight? "

“Kakarot, listen, I’ll contact Sire Bardock and your mother at once. You can’t stay here with me. It’s too dangerous.”

“No! I want to be with you together, Geta!”

“No.” Vegeta shook his head, his face was instantly serious. "I’ve just seen a planet where the environment is very good, and it’s very remote, so Frieza’s army can’t find it quickly. In addition, the fighting capacity of the original residents there is very weak, so there is no need to worry about survival.

“I’m not worried about that, Geta! I won’t leave unless you do!”

“Don’t be capricious, Kakarot. This time, whether Frieza is trying to recruit more of us Saiyans or is up to something else, one of us must survive.”

Kakarot accused Vegeta in a tearful voice. “Geta, you… You’re also being self-willed, aren’t you?” Kakarot, who could not stop crying at the thought of parting from his friend, could never have imagined that Vegeta would make such a cruel decision.

"Does he think I’m going to banish him to another planet on the pretext of Frieza? There’s no other way. If he doesn’t come, what do I care?

“Don’t cry. I wouldn’t do it if Frieza wasn’t acting up.”

Kakarot’s eyes went red and he looked at Vegeta with a sob. “Geta, are you, are you tired of me and don’t want me any longer, so Geta is going to use that Frieza as an excuse to dump me on another planet!”

“That’s enough!” Vegeta let out an angry shout and banged the table, leaving Kakarot who was crying and burping.

Vegeta wandered aimlessly around the palace, gradually regretting his quarrel with Kakarot over the misunderstanding.

Now, to go back and apologize to Kakarot and get his forgiveness? Damn pride told Vegeta he couldn’t do that.

Vegeta felt so regretful for the first time.

He promised not to hurt anyone else because of his pride, especially Kakarot.

After a moment of reflection, Vegeta set off for the Bardocks’ home alone.

Tens of thousands of people greeted him on his way out of the palace, some enthusiastic Saiyans even offered him tasty treats.

The anxious Vegeta, who could not waste a minute on these chores, declined all their offers.

At Bardock’s house, Gine quickly poured Vegeta a full glass of water, while Bardock pulled out a chair and moded Vegeta to sit on the couch.

Vegeta thanked the water, pulled out a chair, and sat across from Bardock.

“Your Highness, may I ask what is your order for visiting my humble abode today?”

“Sir Bardock, you must know already, Frieza, that will bring his army to Planet Vegeta tomorrow. I received the message just after my father left, so I need your strength, and your wife’s.”

“My wife is not good at fighting, Your Highness. If you need to go to the front, I will do.”

“No, Bardock, that’s not what I meant. I, however, need you to send Kakarot away tonight, and not leave him in danger any longer.”

“Send Kakarot away? Yes, but where is the destination?”

“I thought about it for a long time and finally found a good place called Earth. The overall natural environment is very good and the indigenous people are not very strong, so Kakarot can survive there.”

“And what if Frieza is just here to hand out weapons? Shall we get Kakarot back then?”

“Of course.” Vegeta took a sip of water.

“Understood, this evening I will bring Kakarot back and then send him to Earth.”

“There’s no need to bring him back in the evening. I’ll contact Kakarot now and ask him to come.”

Kakarot opened the door and stared at Vegeta with a grim face.

“Don’t complain, Kakarot. Your parents and I have agreed on this.”

“Oh,” he said.

Bardock looked at the awkward relationship between Vegeta and Kakarot, the situation grew more urgent and he didn’t care what had happened.

Vegeta took another sip of water and beckoned Kakarot to follow him out. “Kakarot, come here. I’ll talk to you for a second.”

Unwillingly, Kakarot followed Vegeta’s footsteps into the street.

“I want to apologize for my behavior in the library, Kakarot.”

“Don’t apologize, Geta. I’ve come to think of it, too. I should apologize to you indeed, for I had misunderstood you.”

Vegeta shocked.

Kakarot reached out his hand and shook it in front of Vegeta’s face.

“I forgive you long ago, Geta. But it’s sad for me to realize that we’re going to be apart.”

Kakarot, if Frieza won’t come to Planet Vegeta, why would I let you go to such a remote planet alone?

❁—❁—❁—❁

At night, in the open field, Vegeta, Bardock, and Gine gathered around the spherical spaceship, saying goodbye to Kakarot inside.

“Remember, Kakarot, you must live.”

“Honey, make sure you remember Mom and Dad.”

“Kakarot, when you arrive, send me the universe email, I taught you how to use it before, and you also sent one successfully to me. I expect to hear from you any time.”

“Okay, Mom, Dad, and Geta stay safe.”

“Don’t worry about us, Kakarot. You are alone on Earth. Be absolutely safe.”

As he spoke, the spaceship carrying Karkarot rose slowly from the ground, causing ripples in the surface of the lake.

In the starry sky, Kakarot’s ship was moving at a steady speed toward Earth.

“Kakarot!” Gine called out in the direction of the ship, then buried her face in her hands and cried.

Bardock raised his right hand and took Gine in his arms, silently looking at the spaceship disappear in the stars.

Vegeta, standing behind them, furtively turned his head and wiped his tears.

TBC

要是卡卡在地球撞坏了脑子……:cold_sweat::sob::sob:

会撞坏滴(bushi)但是还有贝吉塔在啊 :smiley:

1 个赞